When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. However, we extend a 5 day grace period to all of our tenants to pay without incurring a late fee. A $50 late fee is assessed for payments received after the 5th.
How long is my lease? Are short-term leases available?
Standard lease terms are 12 months. For shorter lease options, contact a leasing specialist.
Does my rent include utilities?
Gas (for heat and cooking), trash, recycling, water, sewer, snow removal and general maintenance are included!
Tenants are responsible for electricity, cable and Internet utilities.
How much is the security deposit?
Security deposit is $300 and is due at the time of lease signing. If you intend to keep a pet in your apartment, additional fees may apply.
What's the application process?
- Complete an application in person at our office or through email, submit proof of income, and provide a copy of your valid photo ID.
- Submit your non-refundable $35 application fee with your credit card or money order/cashiers check.
- Allow our staff to process your application. It can take up to 48 hours to process an application.
- Once approved you pay the security deposit ($300) and sign your lease or be added to our waiting list for availability at a later date.
Do you allow pets?
We allow both cats and dogs at Richmond Hills. Associated pet fees are as follows:
- Pet Fee is $200
- Pet Rent is $50/month
- Max of two pets per home
Breed Restrictions (all of the following mixed or purebred):
- German Shepherds
- Manchester Terriers
- Pit Bull (American Terriers)
Do you offer any discounts?
At this time, we offer a Preferred Employer discount for the following companies:
- Meijer Corporate
- Hospital employees (including Spectrum Health, Metro Health, Mercy Health, and Mary Free Bed)
Contact a leasing specialist for the most updated list of available specials and discounts.
Do I get my security deposit back if I move out?
After moving out, your apartment will be inspected for damages and cleanliness. Within 30 days of the move-out date, a statement will be sent to the forwarding address provided when giving notice stating how much of the security deposit will be returned. A check will be sent following the move-out statement.