When is rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. However, we extend a 5 day grace period to all of our tenants to pay without incurring a late fee. A $50 late fee is assessed for payments received after the 5th.
How long is my lease? Are short-term leases available?
12 month lease terms are available at market rental rates. Short term leases are available for a $75/month premium.
Does my rent include utilities?
Gas (for heat and cooking), trash, recycling, water, sewer, snow removal and general maintenance are included!
Tenants are responsible for electricity, cable and Internet utilities.
How much is the security deposit?
Security deposit is $300 and is due at the time of lease signing. If you intend to keep a pet in your apartment there are extra fees.
What's the application process?
- Complete an application in person at our office or through email, collect information to verify your income, provide a copy of your ID.
- Submit your non-refundable $35 application fee with your credit card or money order/cashiers check.
- Allow our staff to process your application. It typically takes 1-3 days to process an applicant.
- Once approved you pay the security deposit ($300) and sign your lease; or be added to our waiting list for availability at a later date.
Do you allow pets?
We allow both cats and dogs at Richmond Hills. Associated pet fees are as follows:
- Pet Fee is $200
- Pet Rent is $50/month
- Max of two pets per home
Breed Restrictions (all of the following mixed or purebred):
- German Shepherds
- Manchester Terriers
- Pit Bull (American Terriers)